Make 2019 the year that you take on a challenge for Action East Devon!
Let us know (link to https://actioneastdevon.org.uk/support/fundraise-form)
if you are planning to raise money for Action East Devon and we can send you a T shirt, a free fundraising pack and any support or advice you need!
Here are some ideas of how you can challenge yourself in 2019:
- 9th and 10th February: Exeter Half Marathon (link to https://www.exetercitycommunitytrust.co.uk/courses/running-events/exeter-half-marathon-2019). A great flat and traffic free route taking in the sights of Exeter.
- 20th March: Granite Way (link to https://www.exetercitycommunitytrust.co.uk/courses/running-events/granite-way-2019) a 10 or 20 mile route taking in the breath-taking Dartmoor scenery
- 23rd March: Deep river trail race (link to https://www.letsdothis.com/e/deep-river-trail-races-51377#source=10k%20Events) 10k or half marathon at Castle Drogo
- 19th May: Exeter Marathon (link to https://www.exetercitycommunitytrust.co.uk/courses/running-events/exeter-marathon-2019)
- 7th July: Goodrington Beach Swim (link to https://sportivaevents.co.uk/events/goodrington-beach-swim/)
- 14th and 15th September: The Dart 10k (link to https://www.outdoorswimmingsociety.com/dart-10k-swim/)
- 4th May Dartmoor Demon (link to https://www.ukcyclingevents.co.uk/events/dartmoor-demon-sportive/) 25,49 or 88 mile routes of challenging terrain
- Ever fancied jumping out of a plane? Do it for FREE with Action East Devon! Simply raise over Â£395 and you can jump for free! Visit here (link to https://www.skydiveukltd.com/charity-skydive/) to find out more.
These are just some ideas but please do your own event. Why not row to America on a rowing machine, bathe in baked beans or dance for 12 hours!