Make a donation
You can help us to make a huge difference to the wellbeing of thousands of people across East Devon. You can choose to give a one off or regular gift enabling us to continue our vital work. Or perhaps you would like to leave a gift in your Will
- A gift of Â£10 could pay for a room for a one to one counselling session for an unpaid carer to listen to a carer, allowing them the space and time for themselves.
- A Â£20 gift could fund a special reminiscence groups to help older people talk about memories and cherish them whilst enjoying great company.
- By giving Â£50 you could help young people overcoming mental health issues. Your generosity could go towards the costs of specialist Mental Health Support Workers facilitating peer support groups where young people share their feelings, express their fears and develop tools to cope and manage all that they are experiencing.
- Â£200 could mean that small voluntary run community groups could access more support and training empowering them to do more in their local communities.
- Â£500 could run 10 support groups for parents and carers of young people with mental health issues.
Either make a one off donation or set up a regular gift.
Download Donation Form
If you would prefer to give by post, please download and complete our donation form and return with your donation (cheques can be made payable to Action East Devon).