Make 2019 the year that you take on a challenge for Action East Devon!
Let us know Fundraising Form
if you are planning to raise money for Action East Devon and we can send you a T shirt, a free fundraising pack and any support or advice you need!
Here are some ideas of how you can challenge yourself in 2019:
- 9th and 10th February: Exeter Half Marathon A great flat and traffic free route taking in the sights of Exeter.
- 20th March: Granite Way a 10 or 20 mile route taking in the breath-taking Dartmoor scenery
- 23rd March: Deep river trail race Deep River Trail Race 10k or half marathon at Castle Drogo
- 19th May: Exeter Half Marathon
- 4th May: Dartmoor Demon 25,49 or 88 mile routes of challenging terrain
- Ever fancied jumping out of a plane? Do it for FREE with Action East Devon! Simply raise over £395 and you can jump for free! Visit here Charity Skydive to find out more.
These are just some ideas but please do your own event. Why not row to America on a rowing machine, bathe in baked beans or dance for 12 hours!